Merino Sleepsuit Lightest Sleeveless Olive Leopard
rug me up, keep me snug
Light weight and lovely. Keep your little wriggler warm without restriction.
For rooms that stay mild during the cooler months. Great for transeasonal wear.
- 270GSM 100% Australian Merino wool
- Hand screen printed using water based, non toxic inks
- Organic cotton lining
- Choose one size up for longer wear
- Fully accessible front zip, easy for self dressing
- Ideal for temps between 16-24 degrees or where you would use a sleeping bag 2.5-3 TOG
- Provides good light-weight protection
- Control warmth by layering up or layering down with our Layer Set pyjamas
- Pair up with your choice of Merino socks to keep their little feet warm
- Fully machine washable
Please note the different features in our sizes
- Size 1-2 now come with a turnover cuff with the option to be enclosed at the feet for extra warmth
- Size 1-2 and 2-3 feature angled zip extending to the knee for easy nappy change
- Size 3-4 and 4-5 feature straight zip to the crotch for easy fastening
*Due to the nature of merino wool, please be aware some pilling may result with wash and wear. This is a naturally occurring property of merino wool and does not affect the wearability of the sleepwear in any way.
Quality sleep saver!
We’ve been using our ‘lightest sleeveless’ wearable sleep suit for about a month now, and we’re so so happy with it for 2 reasons: 1. The quality is excellent! Beautiful fabric, very comfy and breathable. My fussy son loves it! And 2. He is sleeping so much better now that he is cosy warm, he was previously kicking off his blankets & wouldn’t let me put him in a sleeping bag. So pleased we came across this beautiful product in time for winter. Highly recommend. Note: my son is a small 25 month old and we got him the 3-4year old one - it’s perfect! A little big but the bands at the feet mean it still sits snug and isn’t overly big.
Best purchase ever!!
Fantastic quality, wears and washes really well. Super comfortable, keeps warm without over heating. Wish I bought a couple years ago! Toddler has had epic sleeps. Thank you!!!
Love love love this sleep suit!
My son absolutely loves his big boy sleep suit! He has been struggling with his sleeping bag for the past couple of months but we recently moved him into his sleeping suit and we haven't looked back. It keeps him toasty warm and I don't worry about him either being too warm at the start of the night or getting cold when the temperature dips in the early hours. He even sleeps in his suit for day naps :) Fabulous product! Thank you so much.
the BEST Sleep suit on the market
Fantastic! The wearable blanket is warm, breathable merino wool, so soft, organic cotton lining. We have been using hello night wearable blankets for 3 years - as we grow, we buy a new one. My daughter is warm but never too hot. Love love this product. So highly recommended.
These wearable blankets are so lovely - my girl has just outgrown her size 3-4 and Ive just bought 4-5 for her. The smaller size got a lot of wear but it is still in pristine form. She stays nice and warm all night for temps 18-20d and up and I use this wearable blanket for most of autumn and spring (we move to the heavier one for winter). No need for heating rooms or kicked off blankets. It feels light but every time I check, her belly and back are snug and warm. Not too hot and not too cold. Worth every penny.
We have the lightest and love it. Great service too!
There are no reviews yet.